Join Student Union Activities and the Kansas Union Gallery every first Wednesday of the month for a relaxing, grab-and go craft! We can be found on Level 4 of the Kansas Union from 4-6pm as long as supplies last.
- February 3: Sculpt your heart out with grab-and-go air-dry clay!
- March 3: Stay tuned for more description of the craft!
- April 7: Stay tuned for more description of the craft!
- May 5: Stay tuned for more description of the craft!
We are so excited to be putting on in-person events for the KU community and welcome the responsibility to follow the CDC and Protect KU guidelines to do our part to keep KU safe. As part of that, we require attendees to follow community standards outlined in the Protect KU plan, linked below. Please feel free to visit suaevents.com/covid19 for additional information on what we're doing to put on safe and fun events and feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please submit your request at least 7 business days in advance of the event to Student Union Activities. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone (785) 864-7469. TTY: 711.As a Jayhawk, I am fortunate to be part of a vibrant campus community.
As a member of the KU community, I have a responsibility to myself and others, especially those who may be at greater risk.
I recognize the disproportionate effects of COVID-19 on Jayhawks with underlying health conditions and those from marginalized backgrounds.
To protect myself and my fellow Jayhawks, I will follow these requirements and guidelines:
- Use face coverings.
- Practice physical distancing.
- Stay home and report feeling ill to health care providers.
- Conduct daily personal health screenings and update our apps accordingly.
- Scan into each building we enter.
- Support our custodial staff by keeping our personal work and study areas sanitized.
- Wash our hands often and use hand sanitizer when washing isn’t practical.
- Be gracious and responsive when others remind us of our pledge responsibilities.